1. RESPONSIBLE PARTY
- Identity: Swiss-Spain Systems SL, CIF B54590443
- Registered address: Paseo Vistalegre, 6, entresuelo 2 Torrevieja (Alicante) 03181 Spain
- Telephone: +34722300550
2. PURPOSES, TERM AND LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING
A. Formalisation and fulfilment of the insurance contract fraud prevention.
Description of the purpose: Manage the insurance relationship and fulfilment of the contract or pre-contract, highlighting the following:
- Selection, assessment and limitation of the risk.
- Management of contributions, exceptional circumstances of liquidity, provisions and fraud investigation.
- Performing studies and actuarial and statistical calculations.
- Quality control by performing customer satisfaction surveys.
In no case with automated decision be adopted regarding the processing of your data.
Period of conservation: Your personal data will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship remains in effect and shall be cancelled in accordance with the terms laid down in the legislation in force: Up to a maximum of ten years in accordance with the provisions laid down in the regulation on the prevention of money laundering.
Legitimation: The legal basis that legitimises this processing is the need for execution of the contract and for the fulfilment of legal obligations. The processing of personal data of the Policyholder, Participant or Insured, as well as the beneficiaries, is essential for risk selection, and for the initiation and development of the contractual relationship with the Company.
Likewise, the processing of data is essential for the fulfilment of legal obligations of the Company, including the following:
- Law 50/1980, of 8 October, on Insurance Contracts.
- Law 20/2015, of 14 July, on Management, Supervision and Solvency of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies.
- Royal Legislative Decree 8/2004, of 29 October, enacting the consolidated text of the Law on Civil Liability and Insurance for motor vehicle traffic.
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2002, of 29 November, enacting the consolidated text of the Law on Pension Plans and Funds.
B. Profiling and sending commercial communications.
Description of the purpose: In order to perform commercial actions and provide you with the services that best suit your profile, we will use your data derived from the management of the insurance policies and pension plans that you have contracted with us, as well as the preferences, hobbies and needs stated by yourself. For these purposes, you are informed that no automated decisions will be made on the basis of this profile. Likewise, we will process your data with the purpose of offering you, via any communication means, including e-mail, SMS, MMS, or equivalent, commercial information about our products and services related to insurance policies.
Period of conservation: Your personal data will be processed with this purpose as long as you do not object to the same and up to two years after the end of your relationship with the Company.
Legitimation: The legal basis that legitimises said processing is the legitimate interest of SSSSL for marketing among its customers, insurance-related services and products and pension plans, as well as for managing its contracts in the most personalised manner possible.
With the purposes indicated in the previous point, your personal data may be communicated, where appropriate, to the following entities:
- To insurance Companies.
- To Entities that process common files for the prevention of fraud.
- To Public Administrations in the cases provided for in the law.
4. RIGHTS OF THOSE CONCERNED
The rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation of the processing and opposition shall be effective by letter addressed to the registered offices of the Company, Paseo Vistalegre, 6, entresuelo 2 Torrevieja (Alicante) 03181 Spain (Indicate Legal Advice – Data Protection) or by e-mail addressed to email@example.com, accompanied by a copy of your ID or Passport.
Likewise, we inform you that you may file a claim before the Data Protection Delegate of SSSSL, by postal mail addressed to the DPO of SSSSL, Paseo Vistalegre, 6, entresuelo 2 Torrevieja (Alicante) 03181 Spain, or by e-mail addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Likewise, you may file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider your rights on this matter have been violated. For further information, please visit the website www.ssssl.es